Great Gifts, Guaranteed

20th July 2010
Guaranteed gifts are back and this time, the gifts are more interesting then before. Before I proceed any further, I just would like to clarify one thing, I'm not representing Standard Chartered bank in promoting any of their products or services, but just that I'm sharing with you guys what a great bargain that they are offering, from my point of view that is.

This type of bargain actually came around before, about half year back and I was really sceptical then about this as they mention guaranteed gifts which makes my eyes peel even bigger. There are sure hidden agenda that might trouble you in getting what they are offering. After digging deeper into their terms and condition, I discover only one set back to it, which is the amount you need to spend in order to get a grab of the gifts, and that's about it.

This promotion actually open to everyone who is using the Standard Chartered card, regardless what type it is. It is divided into 2 categories:- (1) Spending between RM2,500 and RM4999.99 (2) Spending RM5000 and above.
This spending is a total accumulative amount you spend in a month and this promotion will cover the month of July, for the first cut and second cut will cover the month of August. For the first categories (RM2,500 < X < RM5,000), the first 100 sms they receive will be getting a HP notebook  and the rest will get an iPod Shuffle  (MP3 song player from Apple). Same thing goes to second category (> RM5,000) where first 100 card holder who sms in will win a Mac Book (Laptop from Apple) while the rest will be getting an iPod Shuffle as well.



If you are going to spend that much within each month of the contest period, why not spend it using Standard Chartered card, you can always maximised your cash in return.
 For me, I manage to get 2 guaranteed gift in the previous promotion and its a bargain well deserved, this is something I can assure you.

For more information on this fabulous give-away, you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment